Time Lapse Installation
Detailed Installation Video
How We Save You Money Today and Everyday
- Store It Cold list price [4/10/2018]
- Quote from a leading supplier of name brand walk-in coolers [4/10/2018]
- Quote in Denver, Colorado for a standard walk-in cooler refrigeration system installation [1/17/2018]
- 41.7% energy savings when comparing a CoolBot-driven system versus a conventional refrigeration system for a simulated cooler. The simulated cooler was 250 square feet, located in Albany, and set at 41 degrees Fahrenheit. See page 13 of the NYSERDA report
- CoolBot Pro must be connect to WiFi for features to work
- Insulating rating of 4" thick cooler panels R-value 28
What Our Customers Say
"I evaluated several other options and found that the CoolBot Walk-in Cooler was the perfect solution for my small brewery business – it’s affordable, easy to assemble, and easy to use. Best of all, it works perfectly!"
“It’s amazing, the combination of the cooler with the A/C unit. It’s so easy to assemble and keeps temperature extremely well. We’re very impressed with the door, it’s really high quality. All of the material and components that are used are really first class. We’re extremely happy with it.”
“We love it, we’re telling all our friends in the industry and our suppliers. Everyone’s curious and interested and we’re really excited about it. We feel like proud new parents of our cooler.”
No posts found.
You may be filtering out too many posts or there could be a cache conflict.